PDA

View Full Version : New Quincy Parts

fbref5269
11-21-2008, 11:56 AM
hi all,

was wondering if there is any interest in some new quincy parts made from the original quincy patterns. here is a list so far:

Filler Blocks:Mercury engines. A-B, MK-30&55 MK-500 and MK-75&78.
MK-1000, MK-650, MK-350, KG-9.
Champion Hot-Rod filler block

also new looper pistons for the a, b, c, d and f. thinking the rings will be the single chrome ring used at the end of the looper run and used on the z engines not the L ring.

as patterns are found other parts may be available.

parts are very hard to find so thinking this may help. let me know if there is any interest.

frank

Bob Dunlap
11-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Frank
I have new Hot Rod filler block for the A and B engines, old and new. They are available now, I have been making them for a couple of years. They are a improvement over the old filler blocks as the center hole is not cut out so you can machine it to fit you pipes or expansion chamber elbow.

RogerH
11-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Frank,
I've got a couple of stock Mk75's that I'd like to "hot rod", and have been looking for a couple sets of filler blocks and pipes. Heck, I'd like a set for a late 70's Merc 1500 too.
Roger

fbref5269
12-05-2008, 02:57 PM
hi all,

just an update on the parts. i am waiting for a price on the castings for the wide sweep elbows for the loopers and gen 3 megaphones. let me know if there is any interest in gen1 megs.

now for a real shot in the dark...... does anyone out here have or know who has the pattern for the quincy throttle? pm me with any infoplease. i want to recast them too.

frank