PDA

View Full Version : Boat Slip in SW Florida for $10/month??

Original Looper 1
01-17-2009, 11:09 AM
For all of you living up north that are tired of the bitter cold, snowy weather and want to escape to sunny Florida and it's beautiful beaches:

My mother passed away last fall and the estate is now selling her villa in Sarasota, FL. What is unique about the community where she lived is that it has it's own, private marina with boat slips for the residents at only $10 per month (subject to availability but there were 2 vacancies last time we checked). The marina has access via a waterway out to the beautiful Sarasota Bay (where I took the offshore boat racing pictures in July).

This villa is just a few minutes drive from Siesta Key Beach, a world famous beach known for it's soft white sand and very attractive surroundings.

If you are 55 or older and would like to take advantage of this opportunity that's priced under $100,000 then please email my wife at:
DianeMC21@aol.com
for more information as she is the listing agent for the estate.

You can also see photos of the villa on Aquabluff at:
www.DianeChristner.com

The photo below is of the marina.

thanks,

Paul A Christner

ps: Hey Ron, you want to come to Florida? Knowing you, you'd have a great time and you already have a boat.

fbref5269
01-17-2009, 11:48 AM
hey paul,

great picture, but where is the ice? went in the woods near gettysburg, pa this morning. it was -4 there. however i was wearing my underarmour and i broke a sweat! that stuff is great. guess you don't need it in sunny fla!

it's a small world. i was talking to someone in delaware selling things on ebay and i told him about the loopers and the marchetti. i mentioned the boats owner was the late ted lewis from shrevport, la. he said he knew ted and knew where ted's boat trailer was. it happens to be in maryland about 3 hours away from me. i now have ted's boat and trailer and some other things of ted. going to be a cool display.

frank