PDA

View Full Version : R U Having Winter Fun?

Original Looper 1
01-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Some of us don't have the most snow,
some of us don't have the most cold weather,
some of us don't have the most money,
and some of us don't have the fastest boats....

However, some of us, especially Bob Dunlap, know how to have winter fun. Bob was at an Antique Outboard meet in Old Town, Florida, last weekend and took his recently restored Allison race boat out for a spin on the historic Swanee River (the one the song was written about). Looks like Bob knows how to have winter fun.

So what are the rest of you doing to get through the long winter months?

thanks,

Paul A Christner

(Please note: These photos are for your enjoyment and are not to be copied or posted to any other web site without my written permission.)

JohnsonM50
01-25-2009, 01:40 PM
Some of us don't have the most snow,
some of us don't have the most cold weather,
some of us don't have the most money,
and some of us don't have the fastest boats....

However, some of us, especially Bob Dunlap, know how to have winter fun. Bob was at an Antique Outboard meet in Old Town, Florida, last weekend and took his recently restored Allison race boat out for a spin on the historic Swanee River (the one the song was written about). Looks like Bob knows how to have winter fun.

So what are the rest of you doing to get through the long winter months?

thanks,

Paul A Christner

(Please note: These photos are for your enjoyment and are not to be copied or posted to any other web site without my written permission.)

Wont be makin a Fla. meet any year soon so I went in at the local Icebreaker meet. :cool::rolleyes:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/mes355/MVC-019S-2.jpg