PDA

View Full Version : Mark 30-H/55-H Towerhousing

Ron Hill
05-09-2005, 08:16 PM
30-H/55-H Towerhousing or Project Number 463...

Hey Jim Grinstead...back to work on the towerhousing project. Got her cleaned up, to make the mold...

FYI: PLan is to build replacement/replica housings for collectors/hobbyists...

Jeff Akers
05-10-2005, 10:54 AM
I wish mine looked like that :(

Ron Hill
05-10-2005, 11:54 AM
My polishers can polish anything...and I've proven that...

What kind of shop you got there?

Jeff Akers
05-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Ron,
We sell and service Evinrude and Johnson ,and work on just about anything Marine.

ADD: I hate polishing, but boy it sure looks good !

mercguy
05-11-2005, 10:03 PM
30-H/55-H Towerhousing or Project Number 463...

Hey Jim Grinstead...back to work on the towerhousing project. Got her cleaned up, to make the mold...

FYI: PLan is to build replacement/replica housings for collectors/hobbyists...

WOW! now that is my kind of tower Ron!! I would sure like to get the Bayer tower on one of my Dmod projects to look like that and all my Yamato's!!

mercguy
05-11-2005, 10:05 PM
I wish mine looked like that :(

now Jeff, that belongs in my trailer!! What the heck are you thinkin? You must be starting to come over to the "dark side' (Mercury!). :D :D

you got the guts for that foot??

Jeff Akers
05-12-2005, 10:56 AM
now Jeff, that belongs in my trailer!! What the heck are you thinkin? You must be starting to come over to the "dark side' (Mercury!). :D :D

you got the guts for that foot??

Daren , Ive had this thing for about 18 years or so Just cant seem to get rid of it. I did have the guts for the case at one time but someone did some spring cleaning while I was away at OMC tech shool one year :mad:

Do you need it? or want it? Maybie we can work somthing out :D

mercguy
05-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Daren , Ive had this thing for about 18 years or so Just cant seem to get rid of it. I did have the guts for the case at one time but someone did some spring cleaning while I was away at OMC tech shool one year :mad:

Do you need it? or want it? Maybie we can work somthing out :D

need or want it........good question??? Is it a C or D unit? Boy, you should kill the person that did that "spring cleaning", as the "guts" are the hardest and most expensive parts to fin nowadays? But.......I would not mind having it though...... ;)

Jeff Akers
05-17-2005, 04:03 PM
need or want it........good question??? Is it a C or D unit? Boy, you should kill the person that did that "spring cleaning", as the "guts" are the hardest and most expensive parts to fin nowadays? But.......I would not mind having it though...... ;)

Sorry it took me so long to reply (busy weekend,AMA Superbike Nationals :D )

To Answer your question it is a D.

BTW: I wont killem. I'll get "EVEN" ;)

mercguy
05-17-2005, 09:31 PM
Sorry it took me so long to reply (busy weekend,AMA Superbike Nationals :D )

To Answer your question it is a D.

BTW: I wont killem. I'll get "EVEN" ;)

well, how did the bike race go?

Jeff Akers
05-19-2005, 09:45 AM
well, how did the bike race go?
Daren,
I Don't want to Highjack Rons thread . So here's a link to some race info.
http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6832#post6832