PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Wayne Baldwin....

F-12
12-03-2009, 05:19 AM
Hope you have a great one, Wayne. Looking forward to seeing you again during the 2010 season...............

Mark40H
12-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Happy Birthday Wayne! Hope you have a great (and warm) day. We are in Stephenville, TX until Friday morning. Hoping to get out of here without getting snowed in. What the heck?? Heading to Arizona for December. Will be back to Rockport at New Years. Will call you when we get settled.

Master Oil Racing Team
12-03-2009, 07:06 AM
Thanks Charley and Art. Art....this time we need to try to get together sooner so we can make it happen. However, as much as our business has fallen off since the house passed Cap & Tax, I think I will have plenty of time to get together this year. Debbie and I are headed up to San Antonio for the night and forecasts call for snow and ice there also in the morning. Where you are will be heavier though. I think Al Gore better sell his alternative energy stocks short now that the jig is up.;):D Be careful on the road. Us Texans aren't very good at driving in ice and snow, so keep an eye out.

Allen J. Lang
12-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Hi Wayne- Wishing you all the best on this day and many more. Drive safe on your trip. :)
Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al

geodavid
12-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Wayne, Wishing you the best birthday ever! Have a safe trip to San Antonio. Don't let the back end of your car pass the front driving in the ice and snow. Hope you get to the river walk. Always had a great time there. My best to Debbie and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Can you tell I'm singing?
alan

jrome
12-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Wayne,Hope You have a great birthday little brother. Wayne it has been a great 44 years I hope you and I get have many more together. You know that makes 88 birthdays we had and a lot of fun. Thanks for all the fun we have had together.

Jerry Combs
12-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Happy birthday Wayne! Be very careful driving, Texans are even worse about driving in the snow and ice than Okies!

BBaron
12-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Hope you have a good birthday and many moore Benny

Jeff Lytle
12-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Have a great one Wayne! :D:D:cool::D:D

Mark75H
12-03-2009, 12:48 PM
Happy Birthday Wayne :)

Original Looper 1
12-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Happy Birthday Wayne!

I hope, in spite of everything going on, you can remember to have a good time!

Folks that may not know, not only was Wayne Baldwin a top flight racing driver, he is also a great photographer who's documentation of outboard racing over the years has graced not only the pages of BRF, but also our QuincyLooperRacing.us web site.

Thanks again Wayne.

Have a Great Day today!

Paul and Diane

ps: I don't know if you meant to or not, but please keep sending me the occassional hot female photos you took at the races in the 70's. I know you should have been totally focused on racing, but the side show is nice too! :D
Paul

Gene East
12-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Happy Birthday Wayne!

Ice & Snow in San Antonio???

Oh well, so much for global warming!

Master Oil Racing Team
12-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Thanks guys. And Paul....maybe I didn't send more because you gave me Diane's e mail. Got back from San Antonio Saturday to find that I not only lost the crank in the computer, but also threw all the pics. The only pics left were the ones that came on the computer.:mad: Got the computer hooked up last night and found that all those scans for the past several years are gone. Not to worry about that because I still have all the originals, but I liked to be able to go back and look at previously scanned in case I needed to find out something or isolate a boat or person. Luckily I started marking at least the slides I scanned with a B because I can't remember all the ones I had scanned before. I'm maybe....just maybe getting close to 25% scanned...or was until then. That doesn't include any of the recent digital photos or undeveloped film (about 20 rolls). All of the Lone Star and DePue reunions, plus the 07 Nationals and 08 World's are gone, but I never erased a lot of stuff after I downloaded them. I still have a handful of memory cards, that I hope still have everything on them. The computer guy has an external hard drive that should have a lot of pics that he will reinstall Saturday, so maybe it won't be so bad in the final turn. Let this be a lesson to those who don't do a backup. I do it at our business every day, even if I do only one transaction. I haven't been here. The hardd drives were installed to download after a specified period of time, but somebody unplugged them. I have one on my other computer also (the one with the stuck pistons), but it was disable also. I'm thinking now of doing something like Carbonite as additional backup.

Jerry Combs
12-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Hey Wayne,

My computer is throwing it's crank too. Got a new one on order, hopefully I will be able to save the files from the old one to the new one. Do you suppose it has anything to do with the ethenol that they are putting in our gas?