PDA

View Full Version : Looper Hats

fbref5269
12-16-2009, 05:02 PM
hi all,

i had some quincy looper hats made up. the hats have the quincy logo, just like the t shirts, embroidered on the front. the hat is solid black not mesh and has the adjustable plastic strip in the back for adjustment so pretty much one size fits all. they are $15 plus shipping. i will check with the post office to see what the flat rate is for a small box and post it when i get it. you can reach me here or at fjnbookkeeping@comcast.net

frank
collector of old things that were new when i raced

Ronny W.
12-17-2009, 03:25 PM
frank sent you email about hats

Gene East
12-18-2009, 05:09 AM
Frank,

The hats look great, but then we have come to expect nothing less from you!

Original Looper 1
12-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Frank,

WOW 33-99!

Now this is change we can really believe in! Great design, as always!

Merry Christmas,

Paul A Christner

fbref5269
12-19-2009, 06:55 AM
dave and everyone,

it's snowing like crazy here. we could get 18 inches or more today. glad you liked the hat. you can either pay me by paypal or check. the shipping will be $5.00.

i'll go back to watching the snow pile up before i go outand use the snow blower.

frank

Jeff Lytle
12-19-2009, 07:20 AM
Snow??

Payback's a bitch! :eek:

Mark75H
12-19-2009, 08:08 AM
Real snowblower snow, not sissy snow:(

fbref5269
12-19-2009, 08:18 AM
jeff,

like sam said this is a manly snow. but in prep for the snow i got a bottle of propane and will fire up the grill in the blizzard and cook dinner. gee i feel like im in canada.

frank

fbref5269
12-19-2009, 11:36 AM
jeff,

that's right i'm not in canada, it doesn't snow here over memorial weekend. i gotta remember not to blow the the snow into the wind. that is when i use it. coming down pretty hard right now. btw is it snowing up there?

frank

Master Oil Racing Team
12-19-2009, 10:14 PM
My first trip to Romeo, Michigan was really cold. There was snow on the ground. That's when I did the story on Tim Butt's and his Aerowing's for Powerboat. I spent Thanksgiving with Tim, Ruth and Tim's family in Detroit. After that, Tim and Ruth spent Christmas and New Years at my Dad's house. A long way from snow. But what I was wanting to know on that first particular Thanksgiving was "When was it going to snow?" I had arrived during the daylight hours and the ground had been white for a long while. After the sun had gone down I was expecting snowflakes. That's what you see in the movies after all. When I asked....Ruthie said "It's too cold to snow!" I never heard such a ridiculous statement in all my life. As a South Texas boy I said "What do you mean it's too cold to snow?" Tim and Ruth then explained that snow occurred within a certain temperature range. I had never heard that before, but they were right. It was very cold and it didn't snow. It didn't snow until it warmed up around Oklahoma then I got enough snow to get almost home before it melted on the deck of my Butts Aerowing that was to be named "Texas Tornado".

Gene East
12-21-2009, 05:50 AM
We received our first measurable snow over the weekend. Just a paltry 2", but that's all I need for this year.

Snow isn't as much fun as it was 50-55 years ago.

We used go to the appliance store and get a refrigerator box, squeeze 6-8 kids in there (hopefully some of them were girls) and slide down the hill backwards in that box.

Lot's of fun and much safer than riding on a car hood being towed down a gravel road behind a 4WD pickup at 50MPH.

The river is iced over and the eagles have returned to the open water below the dam.

Good news is spring is only 90 days away! Eagles go away and the robins return.

Stay safe and warm.

Merry Christmas!

( No wimpy PC happy holidays from me).

Original Looper 1
12-23-2009, 12:27 PM
From our house to yours,

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe holiday season.

Paul & Diane Christner

fbref5269
12-24-2009, 12:18 PM
May the true meaning of Christmas be with you all year long. Remember those in need and keep them in your prayers. God bless all of you on this Holy night.

fbref5269
01-08-2010, 05:14 PM
hi all,

hope everyone had a merry christmas and a happy new year. shipping for the looper hats is $5 and i can send it anywhere in the lower 48. they will be sent priority mail.

frank