This may not qualify as Outboard History, it's about two olde pharts who had a great time attending a US Title Series race in Pleasant Prairie, Wi. Bill Hosler and I will be ninety soon, and we were planing a party in October in central Florida, like the Olde Pharts I had in Naples. But the coronavirus has prevented us from renting a place to have it. So I suggested to Bill that we fly to Milwaukee and go to the Title series race. We did and haven't had so much fun visiting with the drivers and friends since we last went to a race together. We missed some that are usually there, and especially Ray Rodda. The ladies and the rest of the Title Series crew running the race are the best at getting heats off on schedule. It rained off and on all day Saturday, but they got all the races done by 6:00. Sunday was a perfect day with sun, little wind and great competition. There was a photo finish with between two of the Thirlby boats. We got to see our Race for the Kids driver Briana Payn take third place in 175 hydro. She's getting better every race.