Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ltv kevlar looken for big top speed on a 26 year old fathers bugget

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ltv kevlar looken for big top speed on a 26 year old fathers bugget

1984 orignal LTV Laser kevlar haul very light lay up. (the LTV is a modified V haul rides just like an STV if fact the boat was made by the owners of STV) Very strong transome. I just installed a new deck, center steer, new seats, brand new mercury shift control, Bob's machine shop hot foot, all the wiring and plumbing are new. The paint job is 8 months old. Base clear(Martin Senior Paint) on top. MSU on bottom(the white is a pearl that changes to a beautiful blue). I am the painter(8 yrs experience). It can be changed or altered to your desire. The powerhead is a 1996 2.5 200. New rings, seals, gaskets, barrings, ccms 7-pedal drag reeds, 16 amp fly-wheel. Crank Case 7-pedal reeds and carborators are from a 225 promax. Your choice of heads eather stock 2.5 200hp or 2.5 150 heads for a high comp. badasz motor. Midsection is a cut single ram with diamond tuner and comes with pump inside the boat(not the one on the boat but same quality). Lower unit is a 1:86 with a Bob's nose cone. Seastar Hydrollic Steering. The jack plate is a Slide master with a 12 inch set back and a 13 1/2 inch lift. I just rebuilt the motor. Will run the boat this weekend and post gsp mph. The boat or motor can be sold together or seperatly. The cowling is a 260 drag with a 2.4 bridge port spare. The prop is a 28p ET. If anyone has any good or helpfull advice for me about this set up i would apperciate very much.
    Ready to run with motor $6500 Haul rigged $3500 Motor $3300.
    The boat is in Marathon, Florida. For the rite price i your am willing to transport call text or email for any close up pictures that you want."text is the best way to reach me if not leave a message" yes willing to trade please no low ball ofers .
    Thank You, Todd Frank

Email me at ididit_84@yahoo.com
    Call or text 305-896-1782 Todd Frank SR
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Be careful...they have a bad rep for high speed blow over.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default thank you

i done some research ive heard the get real lite in about 90mph to 100mph. i moved drivers seat 4 inches closer to front of boat, trying to get weight as far foward as possible. i konw of one that runs with a that runs 110mph he has different prop and about 300lbs heavier hull and a 20inch mid.

Thread Information