Likes Likes:  0
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516

Thread: Seapro marine

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to spank Dave in the alweld
    shutup and drive it !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riverrat001 View Post
    LOL. I'm sure u do mine is running like crap.
    Lol the Yellow Jacket runs like crap also 55.9mph. Y'all have alluminun boats run faster than us. Lol
    Foreman's Marine

Post Thanks / Like

Just would like to thank SRG for having use. The hole family had fun. There was
    Plenty of good food and good people. Like to say thank yall it was a lot of fun racing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarver View Post
    Just would like to thank SRG for having use. The hole family had fun. There was
    Plenty of good food and good people. Like to say thank yall it was a lot of fun racing
    We had a blast to cody,,, glad ya'll came over, we will get together again sometime. The blue goose is bad, u got it running good.
    Let it all Hang out

Post Thanks / Like

Better late than never! Fella's we had a great time and good racing! Im serious when i say that i'd almost rather come there just for the Feast over the racing. There's one thing for sure you'll never leave that camp hungry or dissatisfied unless you got put on the trailer! Lol Hope to do it again soon and maybe next time i'll get to join in on the racing instead of just eating. Oh and by the way what ya'll think about them Crabs?
    Never argue with an Idiot. They'll just bring you down to there level and beat you with experience!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glendejd View Post
    Better late than never! Fella's we had a great time and good racing! Im serious when i say that i'd almost rather come there just for the Feast over the racing. There's one thing for sure you'll never leave that camp hungry or dissatisfied unless you got put on the trailer! Lol Hope to do it again soon and maybe next time i'll get to join in on the racing instead of just eating. Oh and by the way what ya'll think about them Crabs?
    GLENDE I cant wait till u get ur boat ready, I got that boat of yours marked NEXT on my list! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Better watch out Heath you know my motto "If you can't beat em. Cheat em!!" lol Just remember I work on your boat too! Lol
    Never argue with an Idiot. They'll just bring you down to there level and beat you with experience!

Post Thanks / Like

Yup ur right and that wuz ur first mistake! The Rat is set on kill and lookin to get a hold of you next!

Thread Information