Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Quincy 6 Pipe/Bell Racing Exhaust For Sale

CANADIAN PRAIRIES REGION John (Taylor) Gabrowski's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Quincy 6 Pipe/Bell Racing Exhaust For Sale

FOR SALE - Unique and Complete Quincy built 6 bell racing exhaust system for Mercury Mark 75 (60 to 66 cubic inch blocks). This is the system that near out sounds them all! You might go to jail and pay $200.00 to pass go just to fire your engine up with these just once! Comes complete with filler block assembly to glue in and bolt up and use right away on your Merc 6 banger engine. Exhaust pattern is one bell in in and one bell out to cluster the exhausts all the way down to stop exhaust bell spread on the way down. Present system is VHT matt black exhaust high temperature paint. I am considering getting the whole system polished and chromed for the qualified buyer who would want them that way or do it and sell the system on ebay if it does not sell off the message boards and email lists it will be posted to. Few of these were ever built by Quincy. Interested? Email directly me at - anzani@mts.net

Post Thanks / Like

Default Unit Weights and Pipe Dimensions

Sure I will take and post them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default This 6 pipe system - Should be up on Wednesday nite

Pictures, dimensions, shipping weights should all be up tommorow evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Had Some Florida Visitors Last Nite - Pics on Thursday

I had a crop of visitors from Florida today so there was not getting anything done and posting because it took up so much time. I should have the 6 pipe Quincy system pictures posted some time later in the afternoon tommorow- Thursday. Thanks for your patience.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures - Quincy 6 Pipe For Merc 60-66 Cube 6 Cylinder Engines

The following is an array of pictures of this Quincy for Mercury 6 pack/bell exhaust system with filler blocks. Email me: anzani@mts.net with your interest.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures - Quincy 6 Pipe For Merc 60-66 Cube 6 Cylinder Engines

The following is an array of pictures of this Quincy for Mercury 6 pack/bell exhaust system with filler blocks. Email me: anzani@mts.net with your interest.

Post Thanks / Like

Default May Have Been Used on Cabover F Hydro G-711??

In discussions where these pipes came from and what they were used on the are the same type or style of pipe ran on a Mark 75 deflector Alky in the 1960s, a cabover F hydro numbered G-711 (Minnesota). I met that owner driver back in the 1990s at an APBA Stock/Modified Nationals at Wakefield, Mich. He asked me if the spoiler carrying the number was ever washed up from the Red River at my home town (Selkirk, MB)? As far as I know it was lost in some 25 feet of muddy bottom water and still very well could be down there unless annual high water runoff swept it away from the race site to go north to the big lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gene East Would Know Who Did Them and For Whom

Several emails indicated to me that the pipes are definitely Quincy as recognized by the welded diamond shaped supports welded on both sides (up and down) on the elbos and bridged on the stacks that you can plainly see on the pictures. Evidently Gene East would know who did them for whom and when perhaps as he did most or near all the steel exhaust pipe welding and assembly work at Quincy. Some suggest that these pipes would be from CIRCA 1958?

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Pipes for the 6 Banger 60-66 inch Merc Have Been Sold

These this Merc 6 cylinder Quincy Pipe System has been sold. Thank you readers.

PS: I am hearing that listing on Ebay has become a big hassel. That always helps these smaller boards.

Thread Information