Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Registered Entrants

rossdbos

Thumbs up Pre-Registered Entrants

Here is the list of Pre-Registered Drivers for the BWRC '300' Enduro as of 9/29/06:

Ted Kolby Div.III GN24 Pit 2
    Lanse Haselrig Div.III GN790 Pit 3
    Ben Marrone/Paul Grichar/Phil Lukens Div. III GN305 --Pit 1
    Bill James Div. II Boat# 819 Pit 4
    Jim Best/John Best Div.VI GN145 Pit 5
    Lee Buchanan Div. I Boat #8 Pit 6
    Gary Hairabedian Div. VI GN 17 Pit 20
    Eddie McPheeters/Casey Porter Div. III #67 Pit 7
    Bob/Rob Devine Div. III #47 Pit 8
    Don/Mark Moyle Div. II CJ402 Pit 9
    Brad/Jack Cooper Div. II #36 Pit 10
    Ken Knudson Div. III #96 Pit 11
    Jerry Ross/Nick Granger Div. I #P24 Pit 12
    Steve Dennison/Danny Smith Div. VI # 93 Pit 13
    Rodger Finney/Jennifer Maddox Div II CJ288 Pit 14
    Jason Miller Div. IV #211 Pit 15
    John Raptis/Jeff Wooton/Tony Scarlata Div. III # Pit 16
    Ben Marrone/Phil Lukens/John Raptis Div. VI "Plan C" Pit 17
    Jim Rich Div.III "Emanon Performance" CJ 72 Pit 18
    John Roth/John Lane "Integral Products" Div. V #48 Pit 19
    Larry Dalhoff "Little Insane" Div.VI GN369 Pit 21

Still waiting for:
    Chad Hill/Pat Bowman in the "Well oiled machine known as Hill Racing Ent".... #9 Div. ?
    Greg Foster and Co. - you can pre-run the Baja 1000 the following weekend.
    Lonnie Fluent- Nordic Blaze Div. VI - "Ooh Lonnie, Lonnie, where are you?"
    and the rest of you that have called me and emailed me to say that you are going to race.

On a serious note, I have 12 rooms left at the Bluewater at the racer rate if anyone needs them.
    Deadline is drawing very near. 1st come, 1st served. (310) 318-4012 or email rossdbos26@yahoo.com

If you need fuel, pre-order from Parker Oil and have it delivered on-site. 800-527-5823

Let me know.
    Ross

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ross...
    I don't know if it matters or not, but for Div. III boat # 67 the drivers are Eddie McPheeters and Casey Porter...I'll be at the race if we screwed up the paper work or something needs to be changed. Thanks.

Tyler Stevenson

rossdbos

No worries, I'll Change it.
    Thanks,
    Ross

Post Thanks / Like

Default More Entries Coming

Rob and Bob Devine told me they were sending in their entry (GN).

Jeff Brockhauser said he might run a GN with somebody...

Mark Whimpie, from Kingman, AZ, said he might run his twin outboard...

John Roth told me he was sending in John Lane's entry for Division v, THIS WEEK...

Chad Hill and Pat Bowman are considering sending their entry, if they find a SUGAR DADDY.....and I ain't one.... They should know if they have a SPONSOR by tomorrow...

Post Thanks / Like

Mark Wimpee and I went to high school together - we were only a grade apart. So it was really shocking when I saw a "Kingman" name I knew on the results listings a few years back! A rarity. When I lived in Kingman (til 1989) the only other boat racer in town was Art Hall.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Any updates to the list? It's getting close and not may teams on the list.
    Shocker Racing

rossdbos

Question Pre-registration

You see, it's like this, I have a few more names that I will add tonight but moreover, it's no different than my regular "circle boat racers" who wait until the last minute to send in their entries. I don't anticipate having more than 20-25 by 9/30 then right after the deadline invariably everyone that is committed to going will be calling me asking 1.) how do I register, 2.) Can I waive the late fee?
    The sad truth is that the message boards are full of "keyboard cowboys" who talk like they want to race but really don't. This is their once a year chance to put up or shut up about how fast their ride's are, etc. If this years BWRC Enduro doesn't have over 40 entrants and I lose money promoting this event then the sad truth is that I AM OUT AND DONE WITH THE BWRC ENDURO and will just concentrate on circle boat racing, PWC Racing and the other events that I know have participation. Am I concerned at this moment given that we are just under 1 month away, hell yes, but I haven't hit the panic button yet.

Add:POWERBOAT MAGAZINE is planning on doing a full blown spread on the BWRC '300' ENDURO. I was working on getting it televised on the Water Channel and other media sources but why bother if there is no interest. I am getting tired of "beating my chest" and threatening to walk away from a race that I felt and still feel is open to everyone. So in closing, as the entries continue to trickle in everyone needs to pay close attention as this might be the last hurrah for the Enduro!!!!!???? Stay tuned!
    Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

For anybody who is seriously considering running this deal & needs financial help pm me as I have means to possible sponsership aid...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat 211 and Boat 124 Are In

I talked to Jason Miller, tonight...(Last year's winner of Division IV) his 211 boat will run again in Divison IV and his cousin will run his boat, number 124 in Division IV also...

These two are firm.....Greg Foster called and said he had a friend that had a Division IV boat that was going to run...

Boat 34, known as the Bowden Development INC. (BDI) Crazy Horse, sponsored in 2005 by Fred Bowden, himself.....and driven by Chad Hill and Pat Bowman....maybe coming down the hill from Appley Valley next week.....

New paint BIGGER BDI, name change to California Gold...or Enduro Estates... FYI: Fred's development in Parker is going to be called Enduro Estates......I'm BEGGING Fred to name the streets after famous Parker winners....Of Course, the main street would be Fred Bowden Way...because, Fred ALWAYS gets his way....All streets to the right would be named after famous drivers, all streets to the left would named after famous boats..... I should have been a land developer......

rossdbos

Hey Ron,
    Can I have Ross Wallach Alley?

Thread Information