It is great to see the posts by the Hill Brothers. I too have known both for fifty plus years. I can remember very well the first time I saw them race. It was at Hansen Dam, probably 1957 give or take a few years. Junior was in a hydro and Ronnie in a runabout. I could not believe how fast they were going and how close to the bank they would come by. My Dad introduced me to them, they shook my hand and made me feel like a real big shot. My Dad liked me, Ted May, Jimbo and others, but Junior and Ronnie Hill were his all time favorite racers! He beamed every time he saw either one of you guys win a race. To this day, whenever I see either, I still feel like a big shot. Or by now...maybe a sling shot. This morning I was thinking about Ronnie. I do not think I ever saw a boat dump him on his butt? Great job here by all! I have never posted before, however, could not help but get my two cents in here about the greatest family in racing. Junior, you should have been APBA President. I voted for you.