yes we as a class were well represented at the detroit meeting. funny how that worked. we were the bell of the ball so to speak, all the racers from around the country took notice of the band of crackerboxers.heard many times from others saying man, every where i look theres a guy with a crackerbox jacket on.
and it was a fine scene of true sportsmanship when all 10 crackerboxers
shoe horned themselves into one banquet table. .

and just to clarify on the rule issue. no we are not going to be able to have a "tunnel" bottom and by no means is anyone to interpet the rule as such.
we have been given a tolerance of 1/8" for movement and settling in the bottom. and any inspector will be able to tell if what you have is engineered into the boat or just plain aged and reason its not flat.

and the fins rule is in the hands of the tech committee as are others pending the creation of true racing definitions.

so watch you propeller for the rules that were approoved.

once i get a chance to review my notes and get the region 11 banquet and region 11 kilos done and under my belt i will post a readers digest version of the inboard rules that apply to our regions 11 and 12

i will say the 12 members of the crackerbox fraternity were a proud group to watch. and you could see the respect for the class and our group that the irc chairman displayed to them