Steve Litzell,
I've enjoyed reading about the history of the different Konig motors and inside stories that you have about you and Ralph's times with Dieter. My Dad never ran Alky that I know of, but he did have a Quincy 30H and 44 that he raced in NOA Mod. I do remember a 20H showed up in his workshop in our basement once that was setup on alky. Him and his racing sponsor, Ted Flowers, had picked it up at a pro race in Zanesville, OH. I don't think he ever ran it, though.
You mentioned in an earlier post about TQ midgets. I remember a TQ racer named Ronnie Ambrose, from Owensboro, KY in the mid to late 80's that ran a Konig in his TQ with the UMRA Association here in the Midwest. He just dominated for several years. Everybody else was running the Honda 750 motorcycle motors. I think one year he won like 25 out of 30 features. Nobody could beat him so they finally outlawed 2-strokes to stop him. Why nobody copied what he did, I just don't understand. Did you work on those motors? Or know what he was using?

Brent Simmons