Quote Originally Posted by John Schubert T*A*R*T View Post
John,
That video at least the field activity & according to the road sign was filmed in Centennial, away as you know . I was there at the snowmobile facility when they were developing the slide rail track system which was after Corporate announced getting out of the business. The reason I was there was a result of the class action Cushman Trackster ATV suit. I was the manager of the repurchase & training program associated with the law suit. One development was a sprocket lock to prevent icing under the pad break & between the track. We installed the test parts on several tricksters & I was able to even go up on the glacier. I loved Centennial, the little motel & diner & on the weekends the steak house down the hill.
John: I don't know where the SN part was shot. If you were there, Most reasonable people would believe you. I think the outboard part was at Lake Carol in Ill. prior to the race. Johnnie Sanders drove the boat and as you can see he didn't get up to speed for the camera. I want to remember it was a potato chip commercial as I remember the good looking gal trying to hold the bag without wrinkles and the photographer told her to straighten it out and they could edit that part out. The sound was obviously dubbed in.