This is not an advertisement for my hull, I'm only sharing this for viewing. This is a class A-B racer that can be used in stock or modified runabout racing. it can also be run in 25SSR if a Hot Rod or Sidewinder is used. This hull easily supports the weight of a 200lb (fully suited) driver even with a Yamato 80 engine. It is light enough as is that a medium to heavy driver can run B-stock easily at 360lb gross weight.

The material used is choice picked AC and AB exterior wood. The use of more expensive materials is not necessary at this time as this is a prototype only and may be used as a plug later on. As a prototype it is suitable to race and meets all the specifications of sanctioning racing clubs today. If this hull is reproduced, composite materials will likely be used however, balancing of the hull as it is currently, will remain. This hull is superior to any other existing hulls in these respective classes. It is superior in dynamics, is specifically balanced, and has a unique keel line (no steps or vents) that will not be elaborated upon. It is for those who have the marbles to go as fast as possible. It is intended for one who can walk the tight rope with confidence and take the cup. To sum it up this is made to race... It is not for family fun and good times, it is made to beat up the competition and give its driver a fighters rush.

Other existing hulls are inferior to this design. They are to bulky and bulgy to even come close. If you ever see a Champ 20B hull at a race in future years you might as well pack it up and go home unless your running one too. But that depends if I ever decide to offer a kit or more likely, plans when I decide not to race.

Again, this hull is not a kit or plans from any old family names or listed builders in the APBA. THIS IS MY DESIGN AND MY BUILD ALONE. I am not currently associated with any club as of yet, this is a future venture.