Maybe not have any connection to the Quincy nozzles, but I will tell you what Walt Blankenstein took to West Berlin to test on an A Konig. I don't know where Walt came up with his paraphernalia, or even if it was based on someone that gave him information on the Quincy injection system. We all knew about the Quincy water injection, and that it was working very well with the open pipes. Walt brought an electric windshield wiper motor and a nozzle or two to Dieter's factory and Dieter installed a nozzle at the point where the manifold came together. Don't remember if Walt brought hoses, but I think he only brought the pump and nozzles.

It was amazing to see how the power jumped under a load when Dieter injected the water, but the effect was short lived. Water injected into a motor with expansion chambers under a load would bring a huge increase in power for a short time, but horsepower dropped off quickly if the water wasn't shut off. Been a long time ago, and Dieter's test were on a dyno with a 250cc Konig with a single expansion chamber. No attempt to move the pipe. Don't know whether Dieter did any further testing or not. The nozzle Walt brought I am pretty sure was one made for a windshield washer pump.

Steve Litzell would be the one that could point you in the right direction.