I also think that's a good idea Bill Van, and I for one kept it secret for exactly the same reason as you. But as a suggestion, I would think a new thread under the technical section would be a good place to start it. There may be some that don't follow this thread that DO look at the technical section for new ideas. But the main reason is like me. If I go to look for something I had read sometime back, I can't remember where I saw it. I do know how to use the search feature now to good effect, but I think there are many out there who don't. It would be a lot easier to remember where to find it if it were in the technical section, as is the great thread on expansion chambers.

You start it Bill Van, and give some background info. I am looking forward to it, because I think there is a lot in the beginning I didn't know and some I forgot.

I remember the "stuffed" Turd Bird you gave my Dad so many years before Bill. In fact, he had it displayed on his trophy hutch where it remained until destroyed by his house fire. I was surprised to hear of you slaughtering them though. Even though there's no limit in Texas, who would want to clean more than one?