No, I didn't say that the winning speed last year was 120... There shouldn't be anything on the water approaching that speed in this race, or we're in the wrong place... The classes are staggered based on their expected speeds; we're going to be running in a class that's probably faster than my boat...

I don't believe that they are driving a Daytona... I believe it's an SST... Same boat, probably substantially more motor than us... Remember, mine is 20 years old...

If I did my math right, our class will have to average around 100 to have a decent shot at winning overall... For the record, we aren't there... I'm rapidly running out of funds that I can commit to this race, so we're going to have to run the prop that I have... It isn't going to accelerate well and has too much pitch to get the RPM's up too high, so I'm probably going to try to stay in an outside lane around the turns to keep the speed up as much as possible... Buying a second driveshaft didn't help the financial situation, but it is better than the alternative (potentially not racing)...

I don't have any problem testing on Havasu on Thursday and on the river on Friday... At some point I am going to have to do a few things (arrange and pay for fuel delivery, check in/inspection/weigh in, etc.), but we should have plenty of time to test both days... Given what you told me about Lifeline, I may just out-and-out buy a vest when we get there... We'll see how things look when we get there...