That picture of Walgrave driving his 6 cylinder Quincy Flathead powered Chaparral is the F Chaparral hydro I have sitting here in storage all restored has just made my day!! I have a small picture of my restored F Chaparral hydro on this website. I do not have the spoiler from the back he does but now I can make one up just from the picture! For Wayne and family it must be kind of cool that there are two Chaparral raceboats up north here within 120 miles of each other and restored. Unfortunately I can only show mine with a 6 Quinchy piped Mark 75 FE Mod engine or one of the 44 or 46 Inch Quincy Flathead F class 4 bangers. The otehr fellow will be putting his D sized Chaparral on display at local boat shows and at the Historical Class Wood Boat Show on Lake of the Woods this coming summer and already I can see he wants something more to show her engine wise than a Merc 44 cube Quicksilver mouted rat motor. If there is some way of contacting the Walgrave family, we could do some file transfers of our pictures with computers so they can complete the Chaparral scrapbook of pictures todate this 2005. Anyone have any contact information to share with us??? Email me, John Taylor at anzani@mts.net or call evenings by telephone at (204) 667-3815.