Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: any ModVP charter members still around?

Hybrid View

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

nah, we havn't been to a boat drag race in years actually...I have a race friday night at Kennedale, i race a class called True Street in the Texas True Ten 5. 10.5" tire, 1500rwhp, and a kid to dumb to know it's not safe!!! we usually only go to one maybe two races a year, we ALWAYS go to St. Louis though. i'm a big land drag racer but am starting to want to get into the modvp style racing.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default old mvp

My name is Lloyd Burns i raced mvp from 83 to 88 my first boat was 1983 LTV my first race st Louis 83 I raced APBA sense 66 I take my new LTV to arace with Kim Howard Alen Stocker Marvin from Miss. Ididn't need to be there but we learned

Lloyd's 8124245785 p.s. ran havasue 84 85 met alot of fine people

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default old mvp

My name is Lloyd Burns i raced mvp from 83 to 88 my first boat was 1983 LTV my first race st Louis 83 I raced APBA sense 66 I take my new LTV to arace with Kim Howard Alen Stocker Marvin from Miss. Ididn't need to be there but we learned

Lloyd's 8124245785 p.s. ran havasue 84 85 met alot of fine people I kept the LTV 20 yr's drag raced it 8yr's ran 116.44 in Quater mile with a stock 260 with lazer fuel Injection

Thread Information