Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2012 Depue Reunion

Threaded View

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I spent most of the day Friday working with John Schubert, Shirley Summers, Cookie Houghkirk and others to help set up the silent auction. George Taylor was a big help moving tables around, and setting up the chairs.

Saturday morning I got to the pits early to start taking some pics. I had a good talk with Bob Wartinger whom I haven't seen in a while. These are some pics from that day.

I don't know some of these people, but I started out with Bob Wartinger and Pete Nydahl. The third and fourth frames are Rich and Mike Krier. Seven and eight photos are Todd coming into the pits in a john boat that was sinking and the scourge of the lake, an asian carp Todd speared and threw out on the gravel at the shore.

I'm not sure who was talking with Todd (I think I know but not sure), and the last pic is a smiling Buddy Tennell.

ADD: Ray Rodda provided me with the roster...so instead of getting in a hurry, I need to refer to that to get the driver's name's right. But in some cases there will be no way to i.d. a boat connection. Thanks much Ray.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Thread Information