Jimmy Hauenstein was one of a kind. Words like "Never limit yourself" flowed from his mount daily and often. Looking back, I guess I missed many of these "Saying" as that Hauenstein infectious laugh would cause you to forget what was said.

When Jim was going to Law School at UCLA, he and I frequently attended bars around USC and UCLA. We went to SC games when OJ Simpson played. Jim just seemed to know what was going to happen next in the world. He had majored in International Relations and just had a "NOSE" for the real world.

More stories for sure...

I could see Jimmy, James Findley, sitting in YOUR NEW truck, PROBABLY drinking YOUR BEER, saying you want to go to a party with us???

If I get time, I'll tell about the Halloween party at my girl friend's house in Newport Beach, that Jim and I attended together, about 1967. Then, again, maybe I won't.

I'd like to see Linda Hauenstein get on her and tell her story about her Honeymoon at The Lake Havasu Outboard World Championship when she spent Thanksgiving weekend with RON HILL and 7 of his fraternity brothers.....

Jim's been got since May 1997!