Dieter and Hans were indeed two different personalities Lars. Were you able to go by that dance pavillion before it was torn down? I was built in the twenties or thirties I think. I went there twice. First with Dieter, then on my honeymoon with friends we stayed with. It had a big dance floor, then all the tables that surrounded it had telephones, pnuematic tubes, and pencils and papers to write notes and make phone calls to a table with a number posted on a stalk. There was a stage for an orchestra, behind which was a series of waterfalls, and fountains which would pump up, spray and sway to the music and change colors. I wasn't there when the orchestra played, but the water maestro always matched the fountains and colors to the music. Dieter was always on the move, but always being a perfect host.

Hans on the other hand was always living like there was no tommorrow. Just like you say....he always had his hydro flying. I have written about some of Hans' stories and experiences I heard about, that he told me, and that I have had with him personally, on several threads. There is not another guy like Hans and I am so thankful that I was briefly in the circle of his life.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us Lars, and look forward to more.