This is really cool news to me. Now that I'm living in Indio (From the Seattle area, APBA Region 10), I am looking forward to coming to Puddingstone. It's not that far from Indio, I will bring my KG-4 that I set 4 World Records with. It has not been restored, but is exactly how I raced it... With the original green tank and belly pan that I took off when I got it back in1964. The serial number is 506879, a "square hole" case... numbers match.

I also have a more restored one, that I will bring also. I also have the last Hobart Ultra Light Hydro that I built in 1985. My son Tod set 3 World Records with the boat the first year the OMC A motor was introduced in 1986. It is not restored yet, so I won't be bringing it yet... The project to restore it will begin soon.

My situation is that on that weekend we will also be going to San Diego to watch the Unlimited Race, to watch J. Michael Kelly drive the Graham Trucking Hydro. He also runs my C / 500 Mod Hydro, in which we are this years National Champion.

We will be able to stop by on our way to San Diego.

Please let me know when the Meet starts .... Hopefully in the morning.

Best Regards To All.

Dean Hobart ..... Racing Boats Since 1962.